Styrene Products, Inc. is privately owned and operated and is dedicated to helping you gain a competitive edge with low-cost solutions and deliveries when you need them.
Our transport fleet allows us to service our deliveries in a geographic region of: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, and the upper Penninsula of Michigan.
We know your work is important, and we feel privileged to support you with:
- a rapid quoting process
- talented engineers to assist during design
- no tooling investments
- the ability to produce small and/or large volume orders
- short production lead times
- quick and easy part changes
- the ability to inventory parts
- our own trucking service to ensure flexible deliveries (Please note, we are NOT a 3rd party carrier service)
- dependable customer service
Regardless of your packaging or insulation requirements, 'custom' is our business. It's what we're great at and we have spent years developing our methods to help save you time and money.Our 50+ employees take pride in our unique approach to creating package design, custom foam products, and providing you with fast, friendly service. Depend on the creative spark that comes with over 30 years of experience!
Mission and Operating Philosophy
Please click the provided link above to read Styrene Products Inc.'s Mission Statement.More
Click here to learn about the Styrene Products business history.More
A quick look at Styrene ProductsMore